Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Parents,

I am giving an all call alert to you.  The class as a whole needs to know their math facts.  They are having a very hard time working problems because they don't know their facts.  I have set the end of October to know them by.  We will be working on math quizzes from time to time to try and get them to know their facts.  

Also I just wanted to give you a heads up that on October 30th, we will be going to Rock Creek Park.  We will have a hot dog roast, for lunch.  I need a couple of volunteers to help with the hot dogs.  I will also need parents to send treats for Halloween, and also some chips, dip etc.  I will send notes home next week for you to sign up for this.  If you can volunteer to help with the picnic please let me know.

Hope everyone has a great long week-end.  See all the kiddos next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment