Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Getting to Know the Blog

Parents,

     Finally I have a minute to post to our blog.  I will try my very best to keep you informed on this blog for upcoming events, special assignments, homework, a cry for help, just about anything might be on this blog.  Hopefully I can keep you involved in all that goes on in this class.

     Just a reminder that there is no school on October 2, 3, 2014.  It is State Inservice.

     The class is coming along very nice.  This is the beginning of the fifth week and you will begin to see grades in the grade book.  I will send home your codes to get into Power School on Friday night.  I don't take a lot of grades, I want them to work on learning rather than worrying about a 100 on a paper.  I observe, we work on things together, so I know they are mastering it.  I also use the Straight Ace print outs to know where they are.  They are all working hard and we have already come a long way in math.

     Please let me know if I can help in any way to make things easier, work for your schedule etc. 

     Once again thank you so very much for the opportunity to have your child in this class.  It is wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment